|Want to help the Louisiana Seafood Industry? Eat Louisiana seafood.|
• I just realized that I haven't bought a loaf of store-bought bread in almost five years.
• The Arnold Palmer may just become my drink of choice this summer.
• Unless this pale ale from Kona Brewing Company wins instead.
• But then there's frozen lemonade as well. Ack! Too many choices!
• I thought my old roomie was a little crazy for slicing bread before freezing. Turns out she's super smart!
• It's a quandary: what to eat before working out?
• Cookies are my personal picnic snack of choice. Here are ten recipes on my list.
• Awesome series from my newest best friend Dan Delaney: "What's This Food?!"
• Annoying to store, but these travel containers are super-handy in your time of need.
• Ever had Chinese long beans before?
• I could seriously eat oysters all day long. Here's how to shuck 'em.
• Counter-intuitive though it may be, a sharper knife is actually less safer. Butchers know best.
• Pies are on the brain!
|A sharp knife is a friend indeed.|