Saturday, July 9, 2011

This Week at The Kitchn!


• Delicious mixed-fruit jam made from leftover pie filling.

• A gal's spice cupboard can really tell you a lot.

• Sometimes I feel like making my own yogurt...is just more trouble than its worth. You?

• I could seriously eat awesome side dishes like these and nothing else at a barbecue.

• Can't wait to make some snazzy paletas from Fany Gerson's new book.

Loganberries! I'm totally addicted.

• Good to know: ripe avocados can be stored in the fridge, apparently indefinitely.

• Toasty oats, layers of whipped cream, fresh fruit? Gotta try Scottish cranachan soon.

• I'm thinking a fizzy fruity farmhouse saison to go with a summer salad.


• Confession: I ate half of this Sweet Potato, Ricotta and Arugula Flatbread "appetizer" for my dinner last night. And I'm about to eat the other half tonight.

• Nothing can make me get rid of my beloved old and battered baking sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment